- ABTA Protection
- All Inclusive
- ATOL Protection
- Hand Luggage
- Hold Luggage (Checked)
- Return Airport Transfers
Cyprus, Paphos – 4* Hotel Louis Phaethon Beach Club
The hotel enjoys a quiet spot just outside central Paphos. There’s a little rocky beach behind the hotel. And it’s a 10-minute bus ride to the harbor, where you can find plenty of cafés, restaurants and many souvenir shops.
These twin rooms are light and airy, come with a balcony overlooking the ocean, they have a sofa-bed in case you need to sleep an extra person. Inside, you’ll find Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, and satellite TV included.
The main restaurant is a buffet, with a different theme night every day of the week, carvery, a fish night or an Italian night. And look out for the local Cypriot dishes, too.
For lunch, there is a Chinese buffet, while a traditional Viennese patisserie serves coffee and cakes in the afternoon.
The hotel has dance leaders who teach 2-hour evening classes in ballroom, Latin, and modern sequence dancing, from November to April. After that, there’s the entertainment, which includes highlights from shows like Chicago and the Lion King.
For drinks, there’s the lobby bar. Or you can take part in the nightly bingo and quizzes.
About the deal:
- London Gatwick (LGW) – Paphos (PFO)
- 30/11/2016 – 07/12/2016
- 7nights at 4* Hotel Louis Phaethon Beach Club
- Twin Room with Balcony
- All Inclusive (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Drink & Snacks included)
- 2 x 15kg checked in luggage & 2 x 5kg hand luggage
- Return coach transfer
Places to go while you are in Paphos.
- Visit Coral Bay at Peyia – sandy beach, water sports from scuba diving to parasailing
- Go on a day tour 4×4 to Troodos Mountains
- Or spend a full day at the famous Gold course at Aphrodite Hills Golf And Spa Resort Residences
Feeling to stay a bit longer? You can extend your stay to 11 nights for as little as £103.96pp.