- ABTA Protection
- ATOL Protection
- Half Board
- Hand Luggage
- Hold Luggage (Checked)
- Return Airport Transfers
Fuerteventura, Spain December 2016
The 5* Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas in Corralejo, Fuerteventura, Spain will give you a relaxed beach retreat with the ocean-view pool to the gourmet restaurant.
This elegant hotel has a great view across the Atlantic. The hotel located on the edge of a wide sandy beach, within no distance of Fuerteventura’s famous sand dunes. There are two pools sit side-by-side, with views across the ocean.
At dinner time, you can take your pick between the upscale buffet or the gourmet à la carte restaurant. After dinner, you can enjoy the live evening entertainment, from piano music to cabaret.
The adults-only spa comes with a sauna and a whirlpool bath, with wide range of treatments, from manicures to pedicures and full body wraps. Well-equipped gym with panoramic ocean views.
Fuerteventura, the oldest and second largest of Spain’s Canary Islands, sits in the Atlantic Ocean only 100km off the north coast of Africa. Well-known holiday destination due to the white-sand beaches and year-round sunny weather. Popular for water sports, especially surfing, windsurfing and waterskiing.
Fuerteventura enjoys a delightful amount of sunshine throughout the year 18-25 °C.
About your deal:
- London Gatwick (LGW) – Fuerteventura (FUE) – direct return flight
- 13/12/2016 – 20/12/2016
- 7 nights at the 5* Hotel Riu Palace Tres Islas
- Twin Room with Sea View and Balcony
- Half board ( breakfast & dinner included)
- 2 x 20kg checked in luggage & 2 x 5kg hand luggage
- Return airport coach transfer
Using RentalCars we’ve found a great deal for a week of car rental for just £70. If you would like to visit the island and spend a day outside exploring Fuerteventura, than it’s a great deal for you. Who said you have to stay in the hotel, right?!
Sometimes getting a little lost is the best way to find your true self.
Top recommendations of places to visit during your stay at Fuerteventura.
- Plan a day out at the famous Acua Waterpark near Corralejo,
- or visit Costa Calma’s Playa Barca is one of the most popular beaches on the Jandía and one of the best places in Fuerteventura for some serious windsurfing
- Traveling across to the golden coastline of Papagayo, Lanzarote
- Last but not least explore Parque Natural de las Dunas de Corralejo